Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hohenstaufen CT for review please.

Article about: Hi guys. Is this cufftitle original? Can't do good comparisation on my cellphone. Thanks.

?

Default Hohenstaufen CT for review please.

Hi guys. Is this cufftitle original?
    Can't do good comparisation on my cellphone.
    Thanks.

Hohenstaufen CT for review please.Hohenstaufen CT for review please.Hohenstaufen CT for review please.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hohenstaufen CT for review please.
    P
    Many

Fake.

We have been over these more than once and a simple search would have found the answer. The "H" in Hohenstaufen has the crossbar higher than centre. Never mind the weave which is covered in my pinned article.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thanks Ade and I would have searched and compared if I wasn't on my cellphone's small screen as I wrote in my first post. Thanks again for the help.

The "H" in Hohenstaufen has the crossbar higher than centre.

Ade:
    So that I understand, the crossbar should be equi-distant from the top and bottom of the "H"?? Are all these bad?

Forgive me but I only speak Texan!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hohenstaufen CT for review please.  

Quote by texasuberalles View Post

Ade:
    So that I understand, the crossbar should be equi-distant from the top and bottom of the "H"?? Are all these bad?

And a fine thing it is, indeed, and a fine thing you share your knowledge with us here. Hurra !

Quote by texasuberalles View Post

Ade:

The ones you show are perfect originals, with the crossbar (for want of a better word) in the "H" being higher than centre on originals. The fake shown in the first post has it set in the middle.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I think these images are either from Joe's collection or that of Bob Hritz from an earlier epoch when we all met long ago....

FB and Ade:

I recall the three pictured are from Bob. I'm sure he won't mind me posting them since it's in the interest of all collectors. I have but one.

Sorry to put such a fine point on things but upon those things thousands of dollars (pounds too!) rest. Thanks to both of you!

Joe

Thanks to you. Bob Hritz used to post here.