Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

Honor ring original?

Article about: Hello: it wanted to know if they can help me. They offer me a ring honor totemkopf with the inscription A. Müller 08.10.42 with certification of Detlev Niemann's genuineness. I do not have p

Default Honor ring original?

Hello: it wanted to know if they can help me. They offer me a ring honor totemkopf with the inscription A. Müller 08.10.42 with certification of Detlev Niemann's genuineness. I do not have photos, but actually it is not his aspect but it is the date and the name what they me make doubt his originality. Can it be original with this inscription? Thank you

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Honor ring original?
    P
    Many

ww2fotos
    ?

Default Re: Honor ring original?

If you can get a COA from Detlev, I'd go for it. He (as far as I know) is a reputable dealer. I think the personal touch - of the inscription - is a good thing, myself. Most SS honor rings that are offered are fake, but with Detlev's COA I wouldn't be afraid to buy it. then show it on the forum. If the forum says it's a fake I am sure he will take it back - especially if you pay with a credit card. Of course, you may get a different opinion from somebody else.

better get pictures fist and do some research as coa can be faket too (it is just paper) if there is money behind some peopel can do weard things as faking documents or anything else, as for a nieman coa you can allways do ask him self hif this one is a real coa and so on

and you find copys of an A. Müller 08.10.42 ring online (i just googeld it) so be carefull as maybe the coa is real but the ring can be exchanged and so on

In my opinion, the date is suspect.
    In this Time Area, they don`t know "08.10.42" they write it "8.10.42"
    Look at the Link, there a few rings as example.

German Special offerings

Thank you friends for his help. I clarify that I do not question Niemann's path, since the ring does not sell it he, but the private one. Graces and regards.