Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please

Article about: How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Thank you everyone for your input. Also I find it pretty hard to describe them. maybe you know some history on them. I may be posting a few more

Default How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please

How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Thank you everyone for your input. Also I find it pretty hard to describe them. maybe you know some history on them. I may be posting a few more pieces! Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks again!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please   How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please  

How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please   How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please  

How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please   How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please  

How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please  
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please
    P
    Many

Default Re: How real are these shoulder/collar patches ? Please

And approximate value please? I'm having a hard time finding an appraisal shop. Thank you!

?

To my untrained insignia eye, most or all looks fake. Bad ones that is.

Regards, Lars

almost nothing here stands a chance, unfortunately.

bad tags, bad materials, bad construction. poor embroidery etc.

posting some of these things separately might be better for more exacting comments from members, but these are very, very poor reproductions. so poor as to probably not have been made to deceive in the sense that the shortcomings are obvious.

thats too bad. Tempelhof - I will post them individually. Thank you very much for your input!

+1, I'm a rookie with these but everything strikes me as bad. The RZM tags are particularly poor, a close up of the lettering would reveal inkjet print techniques I bet. I'd return them if you just bought them mate!

Welcome to the forum by the way

Thank you very much Kradspam! It took me at least 1 week to find this valuable forum with many helpful members!! thank you again!!!!!!!!!!!!! PS; some i had, some I got in a trade.. I'll be posting ALOT of stuff hopefully a few are good ones...I sure hope

i do not have experience with chevrons, so i don't think my opinion counts for much here but yours doesn't give me a good feeling. someone will be along to give a more seasoned answer i am sure on that item.

i am not experienced with SA tabs either. these obergruppenfuehrer tabs shown don't set well with me either because of the piping and defects to the leaves (there are a couple of "blobs" of metal) and flashing at the edges that look off to me. but again, someone who knows what they are taking about with these will likely be along.

the rest has no chance.

Thanks again tempelhof, I have begun posting stuff individually so i can part out the good from bad

ah... i forget my manners. welcome, historytrading.

look around. you will find a lot of authentic examples here of what your items purport to be.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast