Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)

Article about: i suspect this volunteer collar tab to be fake, id greatly appreciate it if any of you could shed some light on my sticky situation. thank you all very much.

Winkelman has done a great job of giving you noteworthy details to look for. The stitching on the back toward the edge of the tab is a classic Delta characteristic... You were wise to submit this tab for opinions! Good luck with your collection!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)
    P
    Many

To elaborate a little on the subject ;
    this type of fake has been sold & made famous by Delta International - California , but was originally produced by Reisenhaft Enterprises ( Kurt Nesbitt ) , New Jersey .
    Info & the following picture of 4 fakes courtesy of mr. Bob Hritz .
    As early as 1969 , they were certainly ahead of their time and still pose a threat to the unaware today .
    Note how close the stitching is to the insignia , and this would be close to the reverse edge when cut & folded ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)  

Detailed picture of the telltale " small knots " structure of the black background .
    This is hardly noticeable on still mint wooly fakes , but many have been tempted to artificially age them - and that " wear " will bring out this exact flaw .. !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)  

Four examples from this series of fakes ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)   I am unsure about this one... need help! thanks! =)  

And then some .
    Happy collecting & take care out there ..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2