Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

I Feel Like Such A Thule!

Article about: WOW! That is two heck of a nice Thule cufftitles you´v got there! Congrats!

Default Re: I Feel Like Such A Thule!

WOW! That is two heck of a nice Thule cufftitles you´v got there! Congrats!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I Feel Like Such A Thule!
    P
    Many

As others have said the one looks good but not sure on the other. I only have an RZM.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Feel Like Such A Thule!   I Feel Like Such A Thule!  

I Feel Like Such A Thule!  

Very nice indeed Sayle

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

A hand embroidered, uniform remvoved example from the estate of Sturmbannfuhrer Alfred Arnold. The lettering on this example is thinner than the letters on the example that started this thread(especially evident in the horizontal top of the "T"). The reinforcing on the reverse is also different. I have never seen another original example so I cannot judge whether the one at the start of this thread is a copy or a variation due to another manufacturer. Due to the limited time this unit was in existance, I doubt there was more than one supplier.I Feel Like Such A Thule!I Feel Like Such A Thule!I Feel Like Such A Thule!
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks for posting those pics, Bob. Yours does have a passing resemblance to mine, although due to wear and loosening of threads mine looks quite a bit more "schmucked". Mine also has some white aluminum oxide, which has stained the surrounding band and backing ribbon. Underneath that ribbon can be seen a thin black reinforcement cloth and the cream threads that run through the bullion on the front...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I Feel Like Such A Thule!   I Feel Like Such A Thule!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2