Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please+++

Article about: I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please i'm not good in english ahmmm who have the reinhard heydrich image full color and high resolution

Default I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please+++

I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please

i'm not good in english

ahmmm who have the reinhard heydrich image full color and high resolution / you sharing images to see please.

I'm not good in english and bad english grammar

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please+++
    P
    Many

Oh!!! No Comment / Who read my post and understand me ????

Dont worry friend you are understandable!...

I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please+++Voila. Heydrich in coat.

?

Here`s a picture of him.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please+++  
    JEDEM DAS SEINE

Perhaps our most informed members can date this image in the year 1933 or 4, I think, also a time in which this insignia was in flux.....I want to see dress of the reinhard heydrich ss-general black overcoat full insignia please+++

Which is to say that this image. ca. 1933 or 1934 has specific insignia for senior leaders than that of, say, in the year 1936 or 1939.....or whenever.....

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I think, also a time in which this insignia was in flux....
    That's the best description that I've ever heard of SS cap insignia....in flux.

Quote by BenVK View Post
    That's the best description that I've ever heard of SS cap insignia....in flux.
    Thanks, Ben, but I had meant the over coat, i.e. the shoulder cord, the collar patches, and such. The cap, too, in fact, as you say.

The picture is not of great quality so it is somewhat difficult to date based on the collar patches, which are the most reliable indicators of date. It would appear Heydrich is wearing the rank tab for an SS-Brigadefuehrer. He achieved that rank on 9.11.33 and was promoted on 30.6.34
    Himmler stills wears Obergruppenfuehrer tabs and, as he did so until August 1934, it is safe to assume that the picture was taken between November 1933 and March 1934, (unless it was a particularly cold spring).

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast