Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

i wanted to ask / the book of the colour picture??? and book the out stand

Article about: i want to learn all ss uniform / i want to know pictures in the book picture in the book have colour pictures ??? and book is the best seller and the good to learn waffen ss uniform / i want

Default i wanted to ask / the book of the colour picture??? and book the out stand

i want to learn all ss uniform / i want to know pictures in the book picture in the book have colour pictures ???

and book is the best seller and the good to learn waffen ss uniform / i want to buying in the book / who can help recommend the book to me

i have my freind speak english / don't worry i'm understand language in the book i have my freind understand english language ha ha ha

please help recommend the book to me / i want to learn all uniform of the waffen ss / what the book have colour pictures???? / i want to buy the book and learn and watch pictures of the colour

1.MEINE EHRE HEIST TREUE: Inside the Allgemeine SS 1925 - 1945 By. Ulric of England / what colour picture in the book and the great book???

2.Uniforms of the Waffen-SS 1942-1945 Ski Uniforms, Overcoats By.Michael D. Beaver / what colour picture in the book and the great book???

3.The Collector's Guide to Cloth Headgear of the Allgemeine and Waffen-SS By.Michael D. Beaver (Author) William Shea (Author) / what colour picture in the book and the great book???

4.Ss Helmets: A Collector's Guide By.Kelly Hicks / what colour picture in the book and the great book???

5.Uniforms of the SS, Collected Edition (6 Volumes) By.Andrew Mollo (Author) , Hugh Page Taylor (Author) / what colour picture in the book and the great book???

6.Uniforms, Organization and History of the LAH: Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler By. Stan Cook (Author), R. James Bender (Author) / what colour picture in the book and the great book???

What the best book and the great to learn all uniform of the waffen ss help me please recommend of the book / i want to buy the book 1 etc please recommend to me of the great book

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement i wanted to ask / the book of the colour picture???  and book the out stand
    P
    Many

?

Buy the 7 volume Mollo books and the 3 volume Beaver books.

when I knew him in the late 1959/60 period I had the pleasure of going to his home,he had everything you could wish for ,so for me I say Andrew Mollo.

Mollo does not have colour pictures, but the info is first rate. Every SS collector should have it. Vital reading.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Mollo does not have colour pictures, but the info is first rate. Every SS collector should have it. Vital reading.

Cheers, Ade.
    I used to have a few they were great!...

I have volumes 6 & 7 of the Mollo series and they are the best. Not sure why I have them as I don't collect SS, but I can't resist a good reference book.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Mollo is the basis of all knowledge and the Beaver books give some insight into the actual items from a handful of collections.

The Mollo books were amalgamated in a early 1990s reprint, too, so it can be had in one book.

Our site also has a lot of real material, but it is so disorganized that it is hard to fathom. Our pinned threads are not bad, however.

I added the electro version of Mollo at one point. Someone should dig it up and stick it here for our friend in Thailand.

I am always amused at the world wide interest in SS regalia. Quite a hoot really.

Thank you all comment / ohh the book not colour pictures what??? i know your colour all ss uniform ??? please tell me thank you

The Beaver books have color pictures, but they are not as informative about the SS and its regalia in a comprehensive fashion as are the Mollo volumes.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast