Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Article about: I would place all of your woolens before any of the Evening Dress Tunics FB The Tolz tunic looks spectacular as does this one: But it's the sinister Blank Right collar patch variety that I r

?

Default Re: If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

I would place all of your woolens before any of the Evening Dress Tunics FB
    The Tolz tunic looks spectacular as does this one:
    But it's the sinister Blank Right collar patch variety that I really desire.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    P
    Many

I surely do not want to impose my taste on yours. I enclosed one of my Sipo/SD things elsewhere here somehow. To each his own. I just would not pay such a huge sum for the monkey jacket, which makes the others go gaga. I would be tempted by the Toelz piece, though. The Junkerschulen were pillars of the SS organization. But any authentic and more or less un messed with black uniform holds my fancy no matter how hum drum some here might designate the thing. They only appear in a small space in the firmament, and you have to look rather close to see that they are not re assembled or embellished too much.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !

Here is one with a blank collar patch, I guess.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !And some other images for good measures as regards this old junk.

All of it produces too much something of some kind. I was watching On the Beach today apropos radiation and what not. Reminded me greatly of my youth.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-03-2011 at 02:54 PM.

?

The search function produces some memorable SD tunics..and references to others that exist.
    I'm sure as the years pass my boat will eventually come in.

?

The beginning for me!

Quote by mgalat View Post
    The beginning for me!
    A fine beginning, too! Well done.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    All undertakings have a beginning. We wish you much good fortune and when others sell their collections, as they are doing even now, then you have a sense of where to find them....
    When I was a tyke, no such intelligence existed.

?

I can see a couple of beautiful sleeves there FB.
    The modern collector has the ability to ,at least, search and find pictures of their dream pieces. A far cry from the days of "snail mail"

Quote by mgalat View Post
    I can see a couple of beautiful sleeves there FB.
    The modern collector has the ability to ,at least, search and find pictures of their dream pieces. A far cry from the days of "snail mail"
    How true. I had none, other than the actual photos of the era in their variety.If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !If I Had Everything Else I Wanted !
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 04-08-2011 at 06:28 PM.

FB, the moth is your ultimate Nightmare?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast