Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Images of the Show of Shows

Article about: Thanks for the images. Nice to see for folks who live overseas. Glad you are having a good time Pat. Cheers, Ade.

Images of the Show of ShowsThank you, Patrick.

We are glad you evaded the emigration police. Not so easily done in the world of today.

Maybe they have been reading your posts, for I am sure they read mine.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Images of the Show of Shows
    P
    Many

?

Hey FB,

Yeah they opened up everything though.

The show was great so far, I saw so many nice things. I met Bob Coleman and talked to him for a while. He's a great guy, he let me handle his amazing items on his table.

Bob Coleman is a great man and a good friend.

You guys cannot comprehend how jealous I am right now. I will just moap around cursing you all for the rest of the day...

But in all seriousness, I hope you all have a good time and picked up some good stuff. Perhaps I will join you all next year.

Quote by Panzersaurus View Post
    You guys cannot comprehend how jealous I am right now.
    Not as jealous as us Antipodeans I can assure you!

Dan
    " I'm putting off procrastination until next week "

Images of the Show of ShowsImages of the Show of ShowsSome more images, but may I note that my purpose is to give a sense of the event, and not to arouse the seven deadly sins. None of us has any use for the latter.

- - ------- - -

As I noted, I do not attend these shows, and a colleague of mine sent me images of his tables. Each according to his or her own.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-28-2014 at 04:16 AM.

?

There are period pics of a pre-war black SS cap repurposed and re-badged by an HG panzer man out there. Is this that cap, or is this a made-up cap inspired by the pics, I can't say...

This isn't helping me sleep. Luckily I'm laying in a Louisville hotel room bed! I can't wait!

Anyone else at the Holiday Inn on Farmington? I just got settled in.

Quote by Arran View Post
    There are period pics of a pre-war black SS cap repurposed and re-badged by an HG panzer man out there. Is this that cap, or is this a made-up cap inspired by the pics, I can't say...
    I believe this is the same cap, but it is a late made cap, ca. 1939 or even 1940, with an RZM tag more or less of the epoch. The vendor here has an image of the Hermann Goering soldier in a black field jacket and just such a cap. Who knows? The cap has a grey interior and, no runics, in fact. He showed me images of the thing.

- - ------- - -

Happy collecting and happy shows of shows. May you find what you are seeking and do so in good company without heartache and paranoia.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast