Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.

Article about: as noted. I shall cease my tutorials on these items, as the fakers have stepped up their game now with well made pre 1936 black caps. Surely this fact derives from our work on this site. Pfu

Default incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.

as noted.

I shall cease my tutorials on these items, as the fakers have upped their game now with well made pre 1936 black caps.

Surely this fact derives from our work on this site. Pfui.

This type of paper tag was not used in black SS caps, suffice to say. incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.
    P
    Many

incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.Mayhem. Tell the men in this picture that their caps will cause much confusion in the new millenium.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.   incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.  

incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.A well informed collector would not be fooled by this kind of tag, but then who really knows?

What is obvious to me are the prying and clever unseen eyes following us all, tied to minds that are solely interested in wreaking havoc on us all.

Ours is a time of paranoia and madness.

incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.Paranoia

In fact, what I think is the first RZM tag, with the brown script, has been already well faked for a rather long time.

This item is a fantasy amalgam of images lifted out of the widely reprinted Herstellungsvorschriften d. RZM. of 1936.

In the past, I would then offer my interpretation of the facts with these items, but I shall refrain from doing so.

Happy tags and happy hats.

If you want to buy an early, black SS cap, say one made prior to 1938 or 1936, do ask an informed person about your choice.

incorrect RZM tag in SS cap.More nonsense to flummox those mesmerized by the twitter of the tags.

- - ------- - -

At least they poster did not put these objects in the palm of some sweaty hand.

I remember seeing this tag in a fake black hat that was on consignment with a reputable dealer several years ago on this forum. I contacted the dealer, with who I had done business, informing him of such. He had nothing to do with my opinion due to the fact that the hat, along with a number of other high end fakes, had come from someone he felt was a reputable source. I left it at that and never went further as to the identity of the seller.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I remember seeing this tag in a fake black hat that was on consignment with a reputable dealer several years ago on this forum. I contacted the dealer, with who I had done business, informing him of such. He had nothing to do with my opinion due to the fact that the hat, along with a number of other high end fakes, had come from someone he felt was a reputable source. I left it at that and never went further as to the identity of the seller.
    The RFSS tag has long been faked, and some of the fakes are very well executed. This one is above average, but it is still fake.
    I am not going to point out the flaws. No one has more knowledge of these things than does our Bob Coleman, whom we salute.
    Sometimes the more we attempt to serve the truth, the more we become en snarled in tar babies, quick sand and or self licking ice cream cones....!!