Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Info needed : SS concentration camp skull K collar tabs totenkop

Article about: Please let me know what you all think of these collar tabs. I have a chance to buy them, they look good, but the fakes are really good these days. thanks

Default Re: Info needed : SS concentration camp skull K collar tabs totenkop

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    Very well put Friedrich-Berthold.
    Thanks. Maybe the artistic rendering of the Totentanz is germane to our reflections about regalia and its tendency to turn to dust.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info needed : SS concentration camp skull K collar tabs totenkop  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Info needed : SS concentration camp skull K collar tabs totenkop
    P
    Many

another uniform that somehow survived and I did not buy.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Info needed : SS concentration camp skull K collar tabs totenkop  

I did buy this one for a lot less, and it is surely as good.

All foetid woolens and now generally less to be had, and likely too costly.

It came just like this without the Kampfbinde. But I added one, of course.

There was no SD rhombus to it, but it was part of an ensemble of a police officer who likely also had SS rank, as well. I only bought this black tunic and not the police tunic with it. How silly of me, but one has limits. Who was the original owner? No man can say....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 03-16-2010 at 06:16 AM.

For what it is worth, the police uniform. It reappeared recently in the area, but I again did not buy it. It is not my thing. The police rank and that of the SS do not match, but the runes are present to be sure.

I can cite you the titles of the process whereby police figures were integrated into the SS especially in 1938 or so.
    It may have just been a fluke that the uniforms were together. I never pursued the issue at all.
    Attached Images Attached Images Info needed : SS concentration camp skull K collar tabs totenkop 

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    So, there is a chance these are good, and if so, what would the value of them be at ??

As i see a tab in the pic, that looks identical to the set in question.

Thanks
    Brian

Hello

I know where a Bullion "K" tab is and for sale. I think the price is $12,000.00. Besides Bob's tabs I know of a few that are not for sale until Death, or close to it.

Cheers

Cary

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Here your eye balls can burst, since this collection has now been split up. It is also surely not my property.

I guess there are those out there eagerly trying to put these pieces of the true cross back together again.

I know of where four of these tabs are......Very, very beautiful works of art in my book!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5