Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Insignia Opinions

Article about: Got these in today with a grouping and would like opinions. Cufftitle was a cutoff and would appreciate a value if possible.

Default Insignia Opinions

Got these in today with a grouping and would like opinions. Cufftitle was a cutoff and would appreciate a value if possible.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Insignia Opinions   Insignia Opinions  

Insignia Opinions   Insignia Opinions  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Insignia Opinions
    P
    Many

Default Re: Insignia Opinions

Kris
    I thought this would have generated more replies.............. So I'll take the plunge

It's a tricky one. The tab looks ok, can't say too much about the shoulder board, but the cuff?

Well I've never seen one quite like that. The script goes over the border at the top, and the only ones I've seen that are original RZM ones, is where the script touches the bottom........ But the quality look to be there, and the age. I can't see too well but is it a 6 or 7 strand?

I'm not saying it's bad, just its strange to me

If real, and cut down, the cuff would realise approx £450 on a UK site, more stateside, single tab approx £80, not sure on single shoulder boards

Lets hope some other opinions come forward
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Insignia Opinions   Insignia Opinions  

Insignia Opinions  

Default Re: Insignia Opinions

Hi John,

Appreciate the info and I thought it would gather more interest as well. I will send these out or just bring them to the S.O.S as I am just not a cloth guy. I guess its getting more difficult to tell from photos anymore.

Kind Regards,

Kris