MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

interesting Stammabteilung photos

Article about: You have enclosed examples of Stammabteilung insignia as I understand them to have existed. However, I can never exclude exceptions not accounted for in the secondary literature. SS cuff tit

?

They very well could have

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement interesting Stammabteilung photos
    P
    Many

interesting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosVoila.....foetid woolens.

About 100% of authentic material of this kind is found solely here and among our solid citizens.

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    About 100% of authentic material of this kind is found solely here and among our solid citizens.
    And I believe this small subset of the Allgemeine SS is best reviewed and analyzed here as well. Thanks to all for their contributions.

interesting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photos

?

DrCMH Thank you for sharing the nice image of the couple. It is new to me. I always enjoy seeing any images of the SS Stammabteilung. Can you make out what Oberabschnitte is on the sturmband?

?

Quote by jHAM View Post
    DrCMH Thank you for sharing the nice image of the couple. It is new to me. I always enjoy seeing any images of the SS Stammabteilung. Can you make out what Oberabschnitte is on the sturmband?

interesting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosThe personage is wearing an enlisted cuff title, despite being an officer etc.

No end of mirth with SS regalia, and hence my assertion that this undertaking is not for the faint of heart or those easily put off when their five point check list then
    craps out......

interesting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosinteresting Stammabteilung photosYour man is also youthful, which speaks to the fact that he was other than an old duffer type one normally associates with this branch of the SS reserve force structure.
    All of this regalia is especially rare.
    Happy regalia, and much good fortune to you all.

Default Another period pic

From another part of this forum.
    Attached Images Attached Images interesting Stammabteilung photos 

?

A slightly better detail from the original in my collection.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast