Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Italian Red Eagle SS patch, thoughts?

Article about: this evening i will study it a bit, at the momento i've doubt

Quote by CBH View Post
    I didn't comment about the eagle , the one shown here is different from the one you have on your site . And yes the devil is in the details ! Any chance of seeing the back of one of your Italian SS skulls ? Thank you .
    The skulls with the italian SS items are Lorioli of Milan made skulls ,they are slightly larger than German made ones. They were specifically made for the Italian SS ,but I'm sure some German cadre used them also. I believe exists the actual work order request for them in another collection . I prefer not to show the back as they are quite rare and simply made. If you send me a private message with your email . I will send you a photo and a link with much information. I don't want to put the link on here as it is a competitor to this site.

Unless the moderator gives me ok

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italian Red Eagle SS patch, thoughts?
    P
    Many

CBH
    ?

Thank you Dennis , it is a very interesting badge . I'd like to see the back of one of your Italian skulls also . Did you get any information on what unit the Canadian belonged to ? I know a local unit the Cape Breton Highlander fought in Italy . What else came in the group ? It's funny how well traveled some of these items are . Thank you for the quick reply .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Thank you Dennis , it is a very interesting badge . I'd like to see the back of one of your Italian skulls also . Did you get any information on what unit the Canadian belonged to ? I know a local unit the Cape Breton Highlander fought in Italy . What else came in the group ? It's funny how well traveled some of these items are . Thank you for the quick reply .
    I'm not sure of the vet with the badge but the wooden Italian SS barracks eagle on my site came with much documentation from the same picker, I will dig it out and report. I don't remember if it came from the same vet ,but I don't think so.

The SS badge came with a pair of SS em transport or medical slip on boards .a single SS sew in board , an Assman metal skull and a ss bevo trap.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3