Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

Article about: Hey guys, Hate to ask but any references or opinions would be amazing! There suppose to be Dachau made

Default Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

Hey guys,
    Hate to ask but any references or opinions would be amazing!
    Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

There suppose to be Dachau made

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

Everything looks good to me but the stitching. I have however seen this style for sale other places. Here the one I have, the stitching is a little different. I it just a differnet style or maker.
    Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

Anyone? Thanks gus

Hi as i said in your other thread it is a original dachau tab.With the rune being on a slant i can only assum it is a production error.Or maybe the backing was removed for some reason and the tab was re-positioned wrong.
    I hope this helps
    Cheers
    Dave.

Here is a pic of mine for comparison:

?

here is my example that is also on the slant
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?   Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?  

Thanks for posting Mark does any one know if the slant is a variation.There is no question they are all 100% original.
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Thanks for posting Mark does any one know if the slant is a variation.There is no question they are all 100% original.
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Thanks Dave , i have seen a few of these slant ones but not sure if they are a varient . This one of mine looks tunic removed but i do believe they were never worn ?

i don't know if it's a variation, or just a defect in manufacturing... perhaps a misalignment of the tab on a work surface.

whatever it is, i have seen authentic tabs with this reversed slant.

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    i don't know if it's a variation, or just a defect in manufacturing... perhaps a misalignment of the tab on a work surface.

whatever it is, i have seen authentic tabs with this reversed slant.
    I have never noticed this before in the italian tabs.I dont always see what is right in front of me at times.
    Cheers
    Dave.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast