Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

Article about: Hey guys, Hate to ask but any references or opinions would be amazing! There suppose to be Dachau made

Default Re: Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?

Quote by HD1450 View Post
    Thanks Dave , i have seen a few of these slant ones but not sure if they are a varient . This one of mine looks tunic removed but i do believe they were never worn ?
    you never know Mark one day a photo may come to light which shows they were worn
    Cheers
    Dave.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Italian SS Officer Colar Tab. Scares my, don't want anymore fakes?
    P
    Many

?

Quote by ddavies View Post
    you never know Mark one day a photo may come to light which shows they were worn
    Cheers
    Dave.
    yes & it will probably be on Lord Lucans collar

bill shea's got one right next to the typically slanted one if you want to check that out.

i do see them around and i see them accepted as good.

i just don't know how the difference was caused.

I saw bills which is similar but still differnet than the officer tab I posted. I search this forum without any luck on anything of the "officer" Italian tab along with google and my reference book.Can't seem to find much on these. Maybe due to the fact the were never issued? Thaks for all ya'll comments, if you have a reference book with the Italian collar tab let me know so //i can purchase it. Thanks again!

i speak only of the angle of the embroidered device and make no other comparison to your example.

Ofcourse thanks temp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2