Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica

Article about: by Arran My friend in town here owns Ludke's black and white tunics (also by Stechbarth), so I hope he gets the tuxedo to re-unite the group! Did Jim get it Arran? That is still some of the

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    My policy here is to focus on real material, and to secure its history in the most exacting and complete manner. Further, I do so today in fine company of gentle, learned people, whose knowledge is a benefit to us all.
    Well said
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica
    P
    Many

Thank you, Joe, I appreciate your kind aid here.

?

Quote by texasuberalles View Post
    Since John is sadly gone I doub he would have a problem posting a pic he shared with me. If he was still alive I wouldn't be so bold
    Wow.

Looks like some excellent items will be up for grabs at this auction. It's times like these I wish I had deeper pockets! Those really are some nice caps. Hope they go to good new homes.

All:
    The Pepara Collection is now up on the Hermann Historica website.
    Let's not forget the man that assisted so many of us in the process:
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann Historica  
    “Show me the regulation, and I’ll show you the exception.”

Well said and our world is the poorer for his loss.

I was fortunate to obtain a few 30mm GPB's with the military form pin from John at the SOS several years ago. He had marvelous items and was a very discriminating collector.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    That Silk Top is drop dead gorgeous. Who ever wins it won an amazing item.
    Its a great collection, but looking at interior pics for the first time I'd say that the visor and sweatband are not original to the silk top cap...

?

Sorry to hear of John's passing, I have been offline for quite some time and had not heard. He was a good collector and I will check out what is being offered from his collection at the HH auction haus.

John Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaJohn Pepera SS headwear at Hermann HistoricaSome further images.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast