Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

June 1937 regulations on SSTV insignia, subject of high excitement.

Article about: In my dream like wanderings through the sunny digital highlands, I found this marvelous document added by colleague d'Alquen, and I take the liberty of thanking him for posting it at all. If

Default June 1937 regulations on SSTV insignia, subject of high excitement.

In my dream like wanderings through the sunny digital highlands, June 1937 regulations on SSTV insignia, subject of high excitement. I found this marvelous document added by colleague d'Alquen,
    and I take the liberty of thanking him for posting it at all. If he would share more of these fine things with us, as well as explain the inner workings
    of this Eicke insignia within the SS levels of command in greater detail, we would all be very grateful. We thank him for his wonderful research. If there is a source on this topic I have overlooked, any guidance would be also warmly received.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-31-2016 at 11:52 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement June 1937 regulations on SSTV insignia, subject of high excitement.
    P
    Many

These documents always contain hints about other things that are intriguing. I.e. what was the Sonderkommando at Oberabschnitt Suedwest, for instance?

?

This tunic is one of the Austrian surrenders. Pictures are not my property.

That disclaimer seems indeed to be a very wise & needed addition by now , but I hope it is safe to say that the enamel runes on the breast pocket ( perhaps on a fine tunic , but in that case no doubt added ) are no good ..

Quote by MM1985 View Post
    This tunic is one of the Austrian surrenders. Pictures are not my property.

The runes pin is obviously a fantasy item , added to the tunic .
    But from this distance , I very very very much like the >> cufftitle << and lean towards wanting to have it in my possession ..!
    Attached Images Attached Images June 1937 regulations on SSTV insignia, subject of high excitement.  June 1937 regulations on SSTV insignia, subject of high excitement. 

?

Quote by Winkelman View Post
    The runes pin is obviously a fantasy item , added to the tunic .
    But from this distance , I very very very much like the >> cufftitle << and lean towards wanting to have it in my possession ..!
    Hi Winkelman,

Thank you for pointing that out. I paid no Attention to this stickpin on the tunic. The Tunis is not my property as stated above but i know the history of this one. This garment came straight from the Family and still has a tag with the owners Name inside. All the insignia (without the metal badges of course) is original to this tunic. It was found in Austria.
    I guess the owner of this garment added the (fake) stickpin for Display.

Best
    Martin

?

Anyone with a tunic out there that has the original "K" collartab attached??