Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books

Article about: I just purchased this wonderful set and wanted to ask a question that seems to be a hard one. Do the issue numbers on the pins match up to the issue numbers in the FM booklets? I have heard

Default Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books

I just purchased this wonderful set and wanted to ask a question that seems to be a hard one. Do the issue numbers on the pins match up to the issue numbers in the FM booklets? I have heard they do not and I heard that they do???

Thanks so much for your help and opinions!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books   Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books  

Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books
    P
    Many

Anybody?

Gulp.

Chirp, Chirp.......Chirp.
    Attached Images Attached Images Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books 

Hi Sam, the problem is, very very few books have survived to complete with the pin. Hence the problem....

Looking at my Buch: it states Buch Nr, nothing else.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Ade. I read all your links and your collection looks outstanding. I wish there were more FM magazines surviving as well, but sadly that is not the case either.

Best,
    Sam

Thank Sam. I am flattered.

I am sure my friend Raymond G will know the answer to this. I really need to call him.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I have heard that one was found to match a booklet, but there is no link to confirm. I really enjoyed your links on the lettering on the pins and the history. Very informative.

One more piece to this group that I would like to have discussed and I have never seen. Thank you in advance for your opinions on this piece!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just purchased SS FM Group with FM books