Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)

Article about: Well pictures are not the best and perhaps the collar tabs are ok. I have no idea about the Adler. Does not look like any I've seen but that I guess that is only from my relative experience

?

Default Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)

Well pictures are not the best and perhaps the collar tabs are ok. I have no idea about the Adler. Does not look like any I've seen but that I guess that is only from my relative experience with these. Any kind guidance is always appreciated.
    Best,
    Anzel

Or they are just more stinky stinkers
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)   Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)  

Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)  
    Attached Images Attached Images Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)  Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)  Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:) 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)
    P
    Many

Do let me say that I would be disinclined to buy the Kragenspiegel.

I cannot say about the Aermeladler, as this species is a world onto itself.

I think the RZM tag is a fake, as well.

?

FB thank you for taking the time to review these crude photos and share your thoughts on its contents.

Quote by Anzel View Post
    FB thank you for taking the time to review these crude photos and share your thoughts on its contents.
    I am sorry to cast doubt on things, but the collar patches look pretty fake to me.

And the eagle is likely junk, too. The eagles are a special problem, and I am not expert in them,

I own lots of collar patches on tunics, and can generalize from them.

Better luck next time.

The smell is there but it is not sweet.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)Just to be sure I am not passing on a sweet smelling group:)Do look at this piping and the Sternchen, too.

The Ärmeladler (armeagle) is also a positive reproduction. I don't see anything authentic in that grouping.

?

Concur with all previous posters. All is fakes
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

i agree with all above posts,pass on them.
    Cheers
    Dave.

?

Thank you gentlemen. I am really beginning to think I was lucky a while back to obtain an original bevo with cardboard backed SS rune collar tab in the weeds. FB, never be sorry communicating the truth. All enthusiasts in this hobby need to be able to handle the truth. Stinkers
    Best,
    Anzel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast