Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

KLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttons

Article about: I have not seen this packet before but looks like a fascinating piece of SS memorabilia if original What are your thoughts on it please? Thanks Nick

KLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsKLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsand I cannot say for certain, but here is our evidence in context.

Thanks to Andreas for his yeoman work.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-02-2015 at 05:55 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttons
    P
    Many

Thank you for your assessments Gentlemen

Very informative!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Maybe a later price list from that of 1940 was organized very differently.

The Beaver book has an image of such a later list, but it is not clear, i.e. the item numbers.....

Someone else can help out here...

I am very reserved about this button pack.

Certain group in Germany has always new ideas to run something new.
    A certain constellation speaks for it.

As said I cannot tell for sure but my instinct is often telling me the truth.

Why we dont see then a printed bag in decades for other Kleiderkasse articles, and now for those view buttons?
    Save print and put them in a unprinted paper bag.

"The Beaver book has an image of such a later list, but it is not clear"
    If you could reference the page number in the Beaver volumes I would be more than happy to see if I have the list in my files.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    "The Beaver book has an image of such a later list, but it is not clear"
    If you could reference the page number in the Beaver volumes I would be more than happy to see if I have the list in my files.
    Dear Colleague, what I refer to is on p. 949 of the volume that includes "concentration camp" and SD uniforms.
    The list appears to be from the chief of the SD and Sipo more about 1942 or 1943.

Thanks to all for their thoughts about what I am pretty sure is a stinker.

Thank you for the page number, I do have the SD list somewhere. I will have to do a search as it is a little outside the time frame I am really interested in and all my post 1939 files are in a bit of shambles I'm afraid.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Thank you for the page number, I do have the SD list somewhere. I will have to do a search as it is a little outside the time frame I am really interested in and all my post 1939 files are in a bit of shambles I'm afraid.
    Thanks for all your fine aid to us all.

KLEIDERKASSE SS paper packet and buttonsIn an act of uncommon skill for someone as limited as myself, I offer you an image from Beaver of a 1943 price list of Sipo and SD. Notice that the relevant buttons with different item numbers
    were retailed in a dozen pieces.

It does not augur well for the puffed up "SS Kleiderkasse" Sackerl.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-04-2015 at 05:44 PM.

I'm torn about this one too ;

What I do like is the use here of the word " Normalösen ' .
    What faking schmuck could ever come up with using that word ?

Maybe there were packages with different types of eyelets , e.g. for Ledermantel ..?!
    Packages with more buttons for overcoats , the list shows special Mantelknöpfe ..?!

In defense I would also like to consider that this member ( Dedman at WAF ) has brought up some amazing finds
    before - and I do not recall a single scam from him sofar . The other items from this very single post are indeed superb .

BUT ;

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast