Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Kragenspiegel eines SS-Untersturmfuehrers

Article about: thanks for the great tips, guys. this may be the first SS collar tab to make it into the "how to" section. hahaha

Default Kragenspiegel eines SS-Untersturmfuehrers

An SS officer's (Untersturmfuehrer) collar tab:

Kragenspiegel eines SS-UntersturmfuehrersKragenspiegel eines SS-Untersturmfuehrers

I have posted this piece before in another members thread as a comparison to his.

I post it here for comments and so that it is searchable as an example in its own right.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Kragenspiegel eines SS-Untersturmfuehrers
    P
    Many

Default Re: Kragenspiegel eines SS-Untersturmfuehrers

Original (late war)

Thank you, Carlsson1982.

Your opinion is a great one to have.

I like it as well, for what my opinion is worth ;-)

Jeff

Quote by tempelhof View Post
    Thank you, Carlsson1982.

Your opinion is a great one to have.
    I agree, its always good to get Carlssons seal of approval

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hmmm i was gonna sell this thing but my pictures are too big to upload in the classifieds!

looks like i'm keeping it!

One way to "cheat" and reduce the size of your photos, is to email them to yourself. (assuming that you use Outlook Express)I noticed that it usually has an option of "make pictures smaller or keep the same size" when you click "Send". When you receive them from yourself you should then be able to use them on the downloader.
    Keep in mind I'm just about 200% computer illiterate, however...but a big fan of the old army saying "Give the hardest job to the laziest guy and he'll find the easiest way to do it"...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Wagriff, if you're 200% computer illiterate, I must be 400% so.

Thanks for the great tip. I have learnt something here!

?

i learn something new here every day lol

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    One way to "cheat" and reduce the size of your photos, is to email them to yourself. (assuming that you use Outlook Express)I noticed that it usually has an option of "make pictures smaller or keep the same size" when you click "Send". When you receive them from yourself you should then be able to use them on the downloader.
    Keep in mind I'm just about 200% computer illiterate, however...but a big fan of the old army saying "Give the hardest job to the laziest guy and he'll find the easiest way to do it"...
    When e-mailing, it will also show "other options". You should have three choices, small, medium, and large. When sending photos to someone else, I usually choose medium so all of the detail is not lost.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast