Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

KZ EM shoulder boards

Article about: Hey guys, these look spot on to me! The Waffenfarbe are light brown, definitely not copper(recon). The seller is a very knowledgeable SS collector and the source where he got them from is a

?

Default KZ EM shoulder boards

Hey guys, these look spot on to me! The Waffenfarbe are light brown, definitely not copper(recon). The seller is a very knowledgeable SS collector and the source where he got them from is a vet's direct family. I really would like other opinions on these. Thanks!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ EM shoulder boards   KZ EM shoulder boards  

KZ EM shoulder boards   KZ EM shoulder boards  

KZ EM shoulder boards  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KZ EM shoulder boards
    P
    Many

?

C'mon guys, I'm really looking for some opinions please!

Quote by Newbie View Post
    C'mon guys, I'm really looking for some opinions please!
    You need patience as individuals knowledgable in this field may not have been on the forum since you posted the thread. These are not my area of study so my opinion would only be my gut feeling based on genuine SS boards I have seen in the past. Anything purporting to be KZ related must always be viewed with a skeptical eye.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Thanks Bob, I understand patience, I'm just surprised being that these are viewed with such skepticism that nobody has anything to say, positive or negative. Somebody out there has to have knowledge of this particular area! The seller is an SS collector and knowledgeable,he got these from a family member of a Vet from the British 11th armored. I'm going to post on WAF also.

Hi Josh, fakes of shoulder straps have gotten so good, that at times, I will only give a 100% opinion if I have them in hand.

These appear ok.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

The Workmanship and materials are excellent. To my eyes, I'm not seeing any immediate red flags on them, but as Ade has said, these things are getting Extremely tough to authenticate, and especially so from photos alone.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thanks guys, they looked good to me also, and yes, even in hand I can't always be 100% sure on boards,that being said, like I've stated above, the seller is a friend that I trust. He has given the head nod to show these anywhere.