Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

KZ EM shoulder boards ... these look legit!

Article about: A fellow collector is saving these for me, these look good to me, but I always like second opinions! He only buys from Vet's estates or their families... .but that's not fool proof! Thanks i

?

Default KZ EM shoulder boards ... these look legit!

A fellow collector is saving these for me, these look good to me, but I always like second opinions! He only buys from Vet's estates or their families... .but that's not fool proof! Thanks in advance guys!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!   KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!  

Attached Images Attached Images KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit! 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!
    P
    Many

?

Anyone care to chime?

?

Hey everyone, I could use some other opinions on these boards! They look KZ to me, but possibly Recon. ...any opinions guys? Thanks!

?

I think they are OK
    Cheers

I see no problems with the straps, button holes look as they should and the rest of the embroidery is ok IMO. Guess, out of the pictures the piping is for Panzer unit, wait for other replies

Panzer ?? are you kidding me ?? What makes you think that the light-brown color is Pink ??

Hi, I am not kidding anyone nor you . Having said that, out of the pictures, not the best, I must say, looked pink to me, but I could be wrong, what do you make out of the colour?
    Quote by TriskelSonne View Post
    Panzer ?? are you kidding me ?? What makes you think that the light-brown color is Pink ??

The color as posted is absolutely light brown & not anywhere close to pink, not al all. And it is not copper-brown for Recon either. The light brown piping as posted matches exactly the light brown color ( Hellbraun ) for KL ( Konzentrationslager ) as per my original Waffen-SS wartime color chart for waffenfarben.

CBH
    ?

Please remain civil , 2016 seems to be the year of being Bitchy on this Forum . Jokes taken the wrong way and people just snapping at each other . Please remain calm and composed, and keep this Forum a friendly place . Colours sometimes look different in photos , there was tread regarding this , especially Panzer Pink looking red or brown . Good luck with your boards , they look good to me .

Quote by CBH View Post
    Please remain civil , 2016 seems to be the year of being Bitchy on this Forum . Jokes taken the wrong way and people just snapping at each other . Please remain calm and composed, and keep this Forum a friendly place . Colours sometimes look different in photos , there was tread regarding this , especially Panzer Pink looking red or brown . Good luck with your boards , they look good to me .
    Very well said. Rudeness is not allowed here. Failure to follow the by-laws can have serious consequences.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast