Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

KZ EM shoulder boards ... these look legit!

Article about: A fellow collector is saving these for me, these look good to me, but I always like second opinions! He only buys from Vet's estates or their families... .but that's not fool proof! Thanks i

Hello,

The boards construction looks pretty good. Can you give us a better close up shot of the piping, the seam of the material on the reverse side and the seam where the body and tongue meet? Thanks a lot.

Fred

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!
    P
    Many

?

Thanks for the replies! I do not have the boards in hand, they are being held for me. I'll take my own pics in natural light once they arrive! The seller is very old school and scans the physical items on a scanner. Until I can take pics, I'll try to clear these up some, thanks!

?

Best I can do until I get them in hand.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!   KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!  

KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!  

?

Better pics, they finally arrived.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!   KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!  

KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!   KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!  

KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!   KZ EM shoulder boards ...   these look legit!  

?

I talked with the seller, says he's had these for 50 years. They were picked up in Dachau along with two boxes full of other SS insignia. All were unissued right from the clothing store rooms. He says he guarantees that they are WW2 manufactured. He offers a full return policy. He knew vet personally, but out of respect for the family's privacy he wouldn't give me his name.

CBH
    ?

They look really well made , and I hope they prove to be original . Good luck in your research of them .

?

I think these are legit! I've bought several other items from the seller, he's either pushing 70 or he's in his 70's. Only buys from vets or their family, that way there is no issues with returns. His name is Bob Komorowski from Conneaut lake,PA.

?

I'm really surprised I haven't gotten more attention with these! They are a hard to come by item!

Hi, nice straps and with the new a much better pictures in very good condition, congratulation, wish I could get hold of some straps like yours. Regarding the piping with the new pictures, it does not look pink as I thought they were from the first one you posted and more a light brown as already mentioned on another thread above

?

I'm always skeptical of rare items! I consider myself fairly knowledgeable in cloth items, give or take a few things here and there. My gut says these are original boards.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast