Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

lah crusher

Article about: I suggest that everybody "clear the decks" and start the thread afresh ... ALL knowledge on ALL subjects is welcomed here !, but rudeness to fellow members will not be tolerated. R

Default Re: lah crusher

Thanks Crazy Horse.

Much appreciated.

Brian

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement lah crusher
    P
    Many

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    yes, as are most others in here are also, I have said nothing wrong, all i have said is, i thought they closed the thread due to the way it was heading, one of the Moderators came into and posted something about it.

You say you are one of the foremost collectors, why does it say that your join date is July 2010 ?

Brian
    I am the foremost collectors of ww2 ss regalia really and who gave you this title.

?

Jim,

I'm positive I'm about to get the boot but these pissants haven't a clue and I'm not going to put up with it! I'm sorry.

Thank you,
    m

?

I think whatever the issue is just needs to cool it and whatever is going on... well lets just get over it and have some fun.

Quote by AKbear View Post
    I think whatever the issue is just needs to cool it and whatever is going on... well lets just get over it and have some fun.
    I agree, i have done nothing wrong, but I'm man enough to let it go, and forget all about it.

Brian

Quote by mower View Post
    Jim,

I'm positive I'm about to get the boot but these pissants haven't a clue and I'm not going to put up with it! I'm sorry.

Thank you,
    m
    man nobody said anything to bring on name calling, this is a great place to talk about the hobby we all love, not name calling. just chill no one is knocking you. hey I'm a newb, but I have never claimed to know a lot about everything. just here to learn.

?

Quote by blackheart0866 View Post
    I agree, i have done nothing wrong, but I'm man enough to let it go, and forget all about it.

Brian
    Amen and I agree Brian!!! I done talking now

I am at a loss as to what happened to this thread. I will find out and see if it can be replaced, without any of the nastiness.

Bob Hritz

All i did was answer his question, i started to get attacked, and thats it.

Thanks Bob, much appreciated.

Brian

thanks bob, I have no idea where it blew up either a question was asked and a civil answer was given , then it went bad from there, I'm just saying Brian gave a civil answer, some of the rest was uncalled for, but just my opinion.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast