Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

LAH Flat wire Cuff

Article about: Hey guys just got this just wanted to double check it. Cheers Martin

Quote by ironcross13 View Post
    ive counted with a needle (as advised on WAF) very careful and it's 7 i counted 3 different sections
    Do let me be rather blunt with you: rather than counting strands in electric pictures or poking this object and yourself with sharp objects, buy yourself the Beaver Bando insignia book and make use of it.

It is a far better expenditure of time and treasure than this one-two-three thingy.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH Flat wire Cuff
    P
    Many

Quote by MAP View Post
    And very lucky to have you FB to have the resources at hand to help. Thanks. Learned a lot from that short paragraph from Mr Delich.

At the risk of polemics and ungentlemanly behavior because I am low born, I note that such advice is not had on other sites and by other savants and poseurs.

LAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffFoetid and besotted of strands.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Thanks for this, and thanks to Dave Delich who was kind enough with his time and expertise to write:

"....No matter how many strands this piece has,
    it is a genuine LAH title.
    Now as far as how many strands this
    particular title began life with, it is 7. I've
    counted 7 in several of the "sections". The
    majority of the band apears to have only 6
    due to it's extreme use, where some of the
    strands have either been pulled out or
    destroyed by the ravages of time and abuse.
    As far as machine-woven titles are concerned,
    a great many of them bear 12 strands. "RZM"
    titles have the greater flexibility to vary where
    the number of strnds are concerned. I have
    examples with only 5 and as many as 10.
    Very early specimens were not very consistant.
    David..."

We are very lucky to get such sound advice, because elsewhere the halt lead the blind, and all ends in a dark hole.
    My comment especially applies to certain other websites, about which I will refrain from further vitriol.
    David Delich has the preeminent SS collection in North America and likely in the whole solar system.
    Hi thanks for your help and for getting me this advice for me, tell Mr Delich i said thanks.

Also i counted them in hand with a needle, not on the photo as i own the cuff now.

I was looking to buy that book seems you can't buy it in the UK i can't find it anywhere and i own 5 of Michael Beaver's books.

Thanks and do bear with me, kindly, that I am pedantic in your case.

I own several authentic pieces which were wrongly dissed on other sites, as it were, hence my bad attitude.

We attracted David Delich to this site via hard work and good material, discussed in a proper manner.

You can profit from our work, and I am sure he will appreciate your thanks.

The cuff title is authentic.

I bought my copy of the book in Germany, though I am not a resident of the European Union.

David Delich is a wonderful friend to all who look here, especially young people, who have their own challenges with this digital briar patch, total lack of linearity and the laughable privilege accorded to balderdash.

LAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire Cuff

always useful in this context. As concerns other savants and poseurs. And their theft of time.

Bruegel d. Ä., Pieter: Das Fest der Narren

Hi so do you not visit the other site now only here? you do have a big collection from what i've seen.

the only place i seem to be able to get the book is the US. also who is David Delich? is he on this forum?

i am only 26 im leaning also all the time, i do own quite a few reference books slowly building up my books.

are you German Speaking? are you from the US?

Best Martin

LAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffLAH Flat wire CuffAs to the size of my collection, I will leave generalizations there to others. I own more than one cuff title, and most I do own are on a sleeve. In most cases, they have been on that sleeve for a while.

David Delich is my mentor and master, and a pleasant and learned soul of a kind seldom found in this 21st century.

Bravo that you have reference books and add to them all the time, as the expense of same is less than the needless cost of a blunder.

I do speak German and have since I was nineteen. I am a US citizen.

Happy collecting and may your collection flourish in the years to come.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast