Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

LAH officier black tunic

Article about: details part 1

details part 1
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH officier black tunic   LAH officier black tunic  

LAH officier black tunic   LAH officier black tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH officier black tunic
    P
    Many

part 2
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture LAH officier black tunic   LAH officier black tunic  

LAH officier black tunic  

Thanks for the images. Very nice tunic made from cloth versus the Trikotage. Further good luck in your collecting.

Thank you... I would prefer trikot but I can't send a request... This was on sale and I accepted :-)
    However nice wool better than rzm black and similar on touch to the black coat but more soft. Now I'm involved in a quite large trade than for 2014 is enough... I would relax. This tunic was a saga cause buyers o potential buyers often aren't correct. 2 quoted other forum members didn't pay items on hold for months... And I was very embarrassed with the top collector who reserved the tunic for me.

Thanks. You account of chaos is fairly typical. I know all about people who commit to buy, and then wimp out. Very irritating. Once more congratulations and happy collecting. When I dump my things, you can have some more, if you want.

LAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicI had an LAH tunic which became famous, of course. I have another, but it is for an enlisted man.

Mauro,

Your tunic looks great and I am not ashamed to admit that I am jealous.
    However I am glad that it went to a good home.

P.S. I have the wool breechhose and a tricot schrimmutze but alas no tunic.

Thank you... But i don't nave officier schirmmuetze do i'm jealous top :-)

LAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicRather than jealousy, colleagues, one needs patience until the deck of cards is mixed anew.

...why do you stab my heart?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast