Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

LAH officier black tunic

Article about: details part 1

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    ...why do you stab my heart?
    I rather thought that I am sharing useful material. Are you interested in the purchase of one of these at some point?
    I do not post real SS material to inspire jealousy, envy and lust in others.
    My purpose is to put real material before the viewer, which such persons apparently seek, but will not find elsewhere.
    I do note that these pictures excite all kinds of emotions, but it cannot be my task to adjudicate such emotions, nor is it really the first duty
    of those interested in regalia to respond with whatever thought, however much it might spring from the deepest recess of the heart or soul.
    My first thought with something of merit is seldom jealousy, or envy, or rage.
    My thoughts tend to be: "...aha, wonderful things, am glad to see them, very interesting, and maybe, if this person sells one day, I can buy it....!"
    ...or..." bully for Mr. X or Mrs. X that he or she has nice things and how nice that they share them with us....."

....or maybe I am nuts.

I will eventually sell my collection, as will other collectors of a certain age, and one can either respond to this fact in a manner appropriate or not.

The choice is yours, and I am amazed at what is the self defeating behavior of so many here and elsewhere.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement LAH officier black tunic
    P
    Many

Of course I'm jocking I'm really happy to see these beauties! Every collection is fine particular and hard to build and to maintain. Also for me jealous do not exist is just a way to say.... Wow!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Attachment 648262Attachment 648264Attachment 648265Attachment 648266Attachment 648267I had an LAH tunic which became famous, of course. I have another, but it is for an enlisted man.

Fantastic !

Quote by Mauro C View Post
    Of course I'm jocking I'm really happy to see these beauties! Every collection is fine particular and hard to build and to maintain. Also for me jealous do not exist is just a way to say.... Wow!
    And, if you want, you can buy one of them or all of them in a while, when I sell them. I do not post them for sale, of course, here. But they will go at some point.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-20-2014 at 04:12 AM.

I hope to be in the business when it will happen! I wish to you... A really too far moment!

?

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    I do not post real SS material to inspire jealousy, envy and lust in others.
    My purpose is to put real material before the viewer, which such persons apparently seek, but will not find elsewhere.
    I do note that these pictures excite all kinds of emotions, but it cannot be my task to adjudicate such emotions, nor is it really the first duty
    of those interested in regalia to respond with whatever thought, however much it might spring from the deepest recess of the heart or soul.
    My first thought with something of merit is seldom jealousy, or envy, or rage.
    My thoughts tend to be: "...aha, wonderful things, am glad to see them, very interesting, and maybe, if this person sells one day, I can buy it....!"
    ...or..." bully for Mr. X or Mrs. X that he or she has nice things and how nice that they share them with us....."

....or maybe I am nuts.

I will eventually sell my collection, as will other collectors of a certain age, and one can either respond to this fact in a manner appropriate or not.

The choice is yours, and I am amazed at what is the self defeating behavior of so many here and elsewhere.
    Beautiful words.

?

Hi guys. I was very Lucky to acquire this nice LAH tunic from Mauro last week in a trade deal. Thanks Mauro.
    It's an amazing tunic in remarkable good condition.

Here are some pictures that I made myself. Display will be made soon. :-)

LAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunic

?

Couple more.

LAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunicLAH officier black tunic

Very nice. Thanks for the images.

?

It is a very nice tunic. The new photos are very welcome. There is also a nice looking NCO example being shown on the other site. The pair would look be nice together.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast