Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Large collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield condition

Article about: Hi All. My collecting days in this field are over. I have a collection of dug SS cap insignia and belt buckles which I will share with you all here . I am offering all of these for sale in t

Default Large collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield condition

Hi All. My collecting days in this field are over. I have a collection of dug SS cap insignia and belt buckles which I will share with you all here . I am offering all of these for sale in the Classified Section but thought they would make a good reference here also. Please do get in touch if you want to make me an offer for any of the individual items . Regards . Large collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield conditionLarge collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield conditionLarge collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield conditionLarge collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield condition

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield condition
    P
    Many

Can you please check if the reverse marking can be read of the TK button on the far right bottom corner ?
    Thanks .. !
    Attached Images Attached Images Large collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield condition 

I will check this evening for you Winkelman :-)

Large collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield conditionLarge collection of SS metal insignia and buckles in dug / battlefield condition[ATTACH=CONFIG]1005746[/ATWinkelman. I can't see a visible makers mark. Perhaps it is under the tarnish/ encrust .
    Last edited by waffen44; 10-06-2016 at 08:46 PM.

I was afraid of this , but thank you for the pictures .. !
    IMO this would be an M5/8 , a marking notorious for the wellknown postware fakes .
    Personally I think Assmann in fact DID make TK buttons at the time , but they are as mysterious as their three prong zinc skull insignia .
    The long history of proving that those were period , also started with dug versions , and I was one of the very first believers ..