Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Large group of SS cloth insignia

Article about: Hello everyone, here's another group of items I'm looking into. Everything looks alright to me, but I did have some doubts about the BEVO runic tab and the camouflage adler. I've never seen

Default Large group of SS cloth insignia

Hello everyone, here's another group of items I'm looking into. Everything looks alright to me, but I did have some doubts about the BEVO runic tab and the camouflage adler. I've never seen a BEVO tab with that pronounced of a border around it, and it has no backing. And I've just plain never seen a camouflage sleeve eagle. Any opinions would be most appreciated. Thanks. Sorry that some are out of order.

Todd

Large group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insigniaLarge group of SS cloth insignia

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Large group of SS cloth insignia
    P
    Many

The seller is asking $1000 for the set, plus an additional M43 Panzer insignia thrown in as a bonus. I think that's a pretty great deal if these all check out.

well, he changed his mind and wants to keep the camo one. Still a good deal though

?

Excuse my ignorance, but that eagle just looks like a normal sleeve eagle with some staining....similar to the staining on some of the other badges

The staining on the stitching is the same, these were all stapled to a victory pillow so there is some rust, but the background material appears to be camouflage. I honestly can't say for sure though, I've never seen a camouflage SS adler before

Quote by ToddMalnar View Post
    The staining on the stitching is the same, these were all stapled to a victory pillow so there is some rust, but the background material appears to be camouflage. I honestly can't say for sure though, I've never seen a camouflage SS adler before

That's because they did not exist before the 1970's . The BeVo runes tab is a wellknown reproduction , so you may just have dodged a bullet here ..

Good to know. The seller is trustworthy, just misinformed I suppose. He sold me a great Heer Medical tunic and visor. Is there anything good in this lot then?

Original to the left , please compare ..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Large group of SS cloth insignia  

I thought the border looked too drastic. What is your opinion on the Handschar and Nordland tabs? I thought those looked pretty decent, or I am I off base on all of it?

?

Todd,
    Just my two cents, I don't like any of it. The textile/material on nordland and handschar look off. Perhaps the edelweiss patches are ok but not worth the money considering condition. I would move onto another adventure. I'm sure others will weigh in on these. As said earlier, you just dodged a bullet.
    -Anzel

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast