Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Latvia SS Tunic

Article about: Hi everyone, You all helped me on a pervious post about a SS Tunic and Cap that evryone said to be fake. For some reason I am unable to reply to that thread. But I wanted to say thank you al

Default Latvia SS Tunic

Hi everyone,
    You all helped me on a pervious post about a SS Tunic and Cap that evryone said to be fake. For some reason I am unable to reply to that thread. But I wanted to say thank you all for the help. I am looking for your alls help with this one. I might buy it and want everyones thoughts before. Can never be to carful with this stuff.Latvia SS TunicLatvia SS TunicLatvia SS TunicLatvia SS TunicLatvia SS Tunic

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvia SS Tunic
    P
    Many

Im sorry but this tunic, like the others you have posted is also a bad. Insignia not good at all, also the insignia set up of it makes no sense with a SS Members Runic Breast Insignia.
    Would will need someone more experienced to tell you if the base tunic is good.
    Someone has sold you a wagon full of fakes my friend. Some research could have saved you a lot of coin.

Morris

?

I don’t think there are any preserved lettland ss uniforms in Europe, and the insignia is total garbage. Raul

Thanks good to know. I won't go after this tunic then.