Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab

Article about: Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab any one know any thing about them.i have not seein them b4.i did not know that thay made them like this..?

Default Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab

Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab any one know any thing about them.i have not seein them b4.i did not know that thay made them like this..?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab
    P
    Many

Not completely original, IMO.
    Not like any I have seen before.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

These ones are not original IMO.

Quote by Arran View Post
    These ones are not original IMO.
    Yes I was thinking the same thing.thay just do not look good...

I have a pair purchased recently I will share with the forum. I got them from an old friends collection who recently passed away. Just not had time to do any pics yet so stay tuned.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    I have a pair purchased recently I will share with the forum. I got them from an old friends collection who recently passed away. Just not had time to do any pics yet so stay tuned.
    Be good to see what thay look like next to this lot.

Here (finally!) is a photo of the tab I bought from my late friend's collection. Well used and uniform removed.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab   Latvian SS Metal Runes Collar Tab  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

OLDTHINGS....I share your interest in these Latvian metal runes. A good thread for you to visit would be SS TRENCH ART RELICS FROM LATVIA started by Luftwaffe 1941 09-26-2017, and enhanced by bsiwula's expert juxtaposition in post #4 of that thread. The shape of those posted by you is problematic. You might be safer with these other shapes. Please let us know what you have learned. Thanks...Doug.

Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Here (finally!) is a photo of the tab I bought from my late friend's collection. Well used and uniform removed.
    Very nice .I see now what you have is spot on.

Quote by stakeside View Post

OLDTHINGS....I share your interest in these Latvian metal runes. A good thread for you to visit would be SS TRENCH ART RELICS FROM LATVIA started by Luftwaffe 1941 09-26-2017, and enhanced by bsiwula's expert juxtaposition in post #4 of that thread. The shape of those posted by you is problematic. You might be safer with these other shapes. Please let us know what you have learned. Thanks...Doug.
    Yes I see the ones I put up are to good.thay look like thay just been made.not any thing like the old ones.the original ones are cut out by hard by the look of it.and the new ones are done by machine..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast