Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Lebensborn armband

Article about: Could somebody please tell me if lebensborn armbands actually exist or are they pure fantasy? Thanks

?

Default Lebensborn armband

Could somebody please tell me if lebensborn armbands actually exist or are they pure fantasy? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lebensborn armband
    P
    Many

Default Re: Lebensborn armband

I've never seen one, if they do-which I very much doubt-nor have I ever Heard of any existing Or in use either.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Definitely a fantasy item. What purpose would they serve? Advertising that here I am and I am ready to impregnate young Aryan ladies?
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

This is a fake that is advertised as a Lebensborn Armband on a Russian site...
    cheers, Glenn
    Attached Images Attached Images Lebensborn armband 

Certainly all alleged Lebensborn armbands are post-war fantasy items.

As Bob Coleman said - Who would have worn them and on what occasion?

The personnel working at Lebensborn facilities would have worn the same clothing as found in any other healthcare/nursing institution (nurses' dresses and -hoods, aprons, labcoats etc. etc. or, in the case of administrative personnel, civilian clothing), while the SS personnel involved in the organization had their SS uniforms.

Quote by HPL2008 View Post
    Certainly all alleged Lebensborn armbands are post-war fantasy items.

As Bob Coleman said - Who would have worn them and on what occasion?

The personnel working at Lebensborn facilities would have worn the same clothing as found in any other healthcare/nursing institution (nurses' dresses and -hoods, aprons, labcoats etc. etc. or, in the case of administrative personnel, civilian clothing), while the SS personnel involved in the organization had their SS uniforms.
    Well said.

I must admit I have never believed in armbands for Lebensborn.
    The one shown by bigmacglenn1966 is an armband as introduced for a doctor (Arzt), related to the health-service for the
    HY-organization with article-number 8891, on the understanding it would be a good one!!

Without the red stripes along the edges it would be a version for Feldscher with article-number 8892 (drawings were published
    in Reichsbefehl 13/41 from September 5, 1941). The armbands were introduced earlier and were under the control from the
    Reichszeugmeisterei and available through the Gesundheitsabteilungen (health-departments for a Gebiet or Obergau-districts).

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    I must admit I have never believed in armbands for Lebensborn.
    The one shown by bigmacglenn1966 is an armband as introduced for a doctor (Arzt), related to the health-service for the
    HY-organization with article-number 8891, on the understanding it would be a good one!!

Without the red stripes along the edges it would be a version for Feldscher with article-number 8892 (drawings were published
    in Reichsbefehl 13/41 from September 5, 1941). The armbands were introduced earlier and were under the control from the
    Reichszeugmeisterei and available through the Gesundheitsabteilungen (health-departments for a Gebiet or Obergau-districts).

Lucky we are to have such fine and wise counsel and the fruits of so much wonderful research.

?

Thanks for the great info.It confirms my suspicions,although I am a bit disappointed.It would be an interesting item.And,there is at least one floating around out there.Thanks again,Steve