Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

leibstandarte jacket

Article about: Foetid and more foetid yet still.

Default Re: leibstandarte jacket

Foetid and more foetid yet still.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement leibstandarte jacket
    P
    Many

the guy asks 200 euro (around 254 dollar) for the jacket

The price alone should have told you it was not an original tunic. That would be a price for a genuine article in the early 1970's.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

leibstandarte jacketThis item cost USD 275 in trade in the year 1972. I traded it away in 1981 to a well known personality, who, in 1998 jinched me with a 2012 price to secure it once more. Typical of him, but it has been a kind of Rosebud for me, you see.

- - Updated - -

leibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketThese items cost rather more, actually.... my goal here is not to fuss about prices, or to brag stupidly, since the latter is disgusting.

However, authentic SS regalia has always been expensive, and today is absurdly so, but has the merit of authenticity.

In the end, such is our sole wish.

incredible!

leibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketleibstandarte jacketNot incredible, just foetid.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 08-16-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2