Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Looking for RZM Herstellungsvorschriften

Article about: Hallo! I am totally new to this forum and this is my very first thread and a kind request. Currently I am working on a short study about the SS Totenkopf for my university in germany. I try

This Polish site, I think, has some useful material easily had, which might also be of use for you to understand the procurement, command and control facets
    of the SS. There is some mention of uniforms and insignia here. These documents are not complete, but they are there and subject to citation in a way useful
    for your task. Mr. d'Alquen and Wim have the real mother lode of these things, but they are the masters of their own archives. And a good thing, too.

Dienstaltersliste der Schutzstaffel der NSDAP

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Looking for RZM Herstellungsvorschriften
    P
    Many

Looking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenThe whole of these runs of orders must be in the Bundesarchiv. They are also in microform from the US National Archives.

I do not have them, but others here have used them. Mollo used them, too, in his time.

Eh....Looking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM Herstellungsvorschriften

- - ------- - -

Thanks to Peter Jenkins.

holhauer
    ?

There is a good collection (in electronic form) of books about the SS. I can do the exchange.

Quote by holhauer View Post
    There is a good collection (in electronic form) of books about the SS. I can do the exchange.
    Would you kindly be more specific as concerns this post? Do you know of a book whereby the procurement and design process of
    SS insignia is analyzed, over and above what Wim has done? I know of none in which I have any faith whatsoever.

Also, the original poster here went dead, as is so often the case in these kinds of exercises.

The struggle for the truth on line is a pretty dodgy thing.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Do you know of a book whereby the procurement and design process of
    SS insignia is analyzed, over and above what Wim has done?
    What have I done? Enlighten me, please!

Quote by Wilhelm Saris View Post
    What have I done? Enlighten me, please!
    I mean you headwear books, numero 1-5 or so.

I know of know better analysis of the insignia than yours, bar none.

Quote by holhauer View Post
    This person is a spammer and was banned

https://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_85.140.5.255
    It is not the size of a Collection in History that matters......Its the size of your Passion for it!! - Larry C

One never knows what tree roots push to the surface of what laid buried before the tree was planted - Larry C

“The farther back you can look, the farther forward you are likely to see.” - Winston Churchill

Quote by Larry C View Post
    This person is a spammer and was banned

https://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_85.140.5.255
    Hooray! What a pleasant thing to read. Crush the little buggers.

Pfui.Looking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM HerstellungsvorschriftenLooking for RZM Herstellungsvorschriften

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9