Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Lousy Allgemeine SS insignia and tunic.

Article about: as appeared elsewhere, these are fakes, which should fool no one.

Quote by DrCMH View Post
    Thank you, FB, for the further data regarding the change from weißer Bestickung to silbergrauer Bestickung.
    I am not sure of exactly when the change was ordered, whether it was also the end of 1934, too, or not....

I snipped all the relevant passages I could find in the '34 and '35 RZM things, but I did not index them very well.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Lousy Allgemeine SS insignia and tunic.
    P
    Many

?

Thanks again, this at least puts the time between October 1934 and somewhere around August of 1935.

such language F-B.tut tut.

Hellgrau (light grey) was specified as the colour of collar patch and sleeveband embroidery for SS-Stabsscharfuehrer and below in the new SS insignia regulations published on October 24, 1934. Also, sleeveband borders that had previously been embroidered in white were now to be in aluminium.

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Hellgrau (light grey) was specified as the colour of collar patch and sleeveband embroidery for SS-Stabsscharfuehrer and below in the new SS insignia regulations published on October 24, 1934. Also, sleeveband borders that had previously been embroidered in white were now to be in aluminium.
    Thanks so much.

?

Quote by d'alquen View Post
    Thank you for the clarification, it is appreciated.

CMH

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3