Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

M34 black side cap

Article about: Trikotage in its poetry....there are many qualities of said textile here. That in the Saarbruecken uniform is extra quality, while that of the Schwerin uniform is of a lesser quality, and ot

Default M34 black side cap

...here my last income.
    M34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side cap

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 black side cap
    P
    Many

Default Re: M34 black side cap

i play with cameraM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side cap

M34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capVery nice. One of these things makes you buy another.....
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 01-27-2013 at 11:49 PM.

saint words FB... when you handled black you finished in a tunnell. black is extremely difficult to photograph and picture are always worst than item shown.... but when you see it in your hand... all change.
    all started with black...

?

I think another way to put it is : " Once you go black ,you never go back" LOL!!
    Mauro , FB, beautiful examples...thanks for sharing with us.
    Dean.

photograph and picture are always worst than item shown.... but when you see it in your hand... all change.
    That's the case with other militaria pieces too.

yes, for example schirmmuetze are hard to display well but anyway nothing as black items.

My photos do not do these items justice, but there you are. Better a poor photo of a rare item than a photo of a fake unexplained and accompanied with sophomoric and puerile words that have no real meaning.....! I do recycle the photos that Shea and Herman make of their things, once I buy them, as I feel after such expenditure entitled to the privilege.

They are fine photographers. Our Italian friend did a pretty good job with his treasures and such is a service to us all.

...I think it's the first time i make decent pictures...

Greetings. When looking at the photos of black materials, I save the photo and then adjust the Contrast and Brightness to reveal a lot of subtle features not otherwise apparent. For example, details of Tricot become very clear from the amorphous black shade of many pictures. I do this in Word as I have an old computer and limited software. Im sure many of you are aware of these tricks already. Regards. Paul

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast