Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

M34 black side cap

Article about: Trikotage in its poetry....there are many qualities of said textile here. That in the Saarbruecken uniform is extra quality, while that of the Schwerin uniform is of a lesser quality, and ot

Default Re: M34 black side cap

M34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capTrikotage in its poetry....there are many qualities of said textile here. That in the Saarbruecken uniform is extra quality, while that of the Schwerin uniform is of a lesser quality, and others are average quality. Cap Trikotage is yet again of a lighter weight than that used in tunics.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-03-2013 at 02:43 AM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M34 black side cap
    P
    Many

M34 black side capM34 black side capThis image shows the alu wire embroidery, the cuff title textile and the cuff Trikotage in a way that the naked eye cannot easily see. The dealer responded to my inquiry for detailed pictures of the SS Hauptamt Montur in such a way that this high level of detail made every flaw stand out, which is less obvious to the naked eye. Such photography helps to make a decision from afar.

We thank those who share their material here for the betterment of all. Such requires some courage, but on this site the cat calls and the low blows are less frequent than otherwise the case.

Thank you F.B. for sharing these photos. Many very interesting features of the textiles are shown including that of stitching / embroidery /insignia. I can see why many advanced collectors do not collect loose insignia. A complete item is so much greater than the sum of its parts.
    Most of my own close-up photography is very hit-or-miss and I don't seem to be able to reproduce the occasional successes. Of course, I blame the camera, the lights, the batteries....., Regards. Paul

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thank you F.B. for sharing these photos. Many very interesting features of the textiles are shown including that of stitching / embroidery /insignia. I can see why many advanced collectors do not collect loose insignia. A complete item is so much greater than the sum of its parts.
    Most of my own close-up photography is very hit-or-miss and I don't seem to be able to reproduce the occasional successes. Of course, I blame the camera, the lights, the batteries....., Regards. Paul
    You are welcome. I was better at pictures in the early 2000s, but palsy and spirochetes swept away my remaining art.
    Most of my pictures are done by someone else. I am glad you enjoy the textiles. I take delight in the details that reveal authenticity and try to share them here with seekers on the way to a fine collection.
    Others have a real knack for photography and of the demands to getting such details right. I cannot and the disappointments are too sad.
    However, there are not many out there with real material who will share it. The photos on this site have become a kind of landmark, which is very good for all.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-03-2013 at 05:00 PM.

Greetings. My apologies for the photo being somewhat off-thread, but, in terms of textiles, is all I have to offer. Regards PaulM34 black side cap

?

I have never handled or seen a black woolen in hand. Which is sad but these excellent photos are perhaps the next best thing. Thanks for showing, I never tire from seeing these fascinating thingies.

Cheers, Pat

M34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side capM34 black side cap
    Quote by Patrick Lewis View Post
    I have never handled or seen a black woolen in hand. Which is sad but these excellent photos are perhaps the next best thing. Thanks for showing, I never tire from seeing these fascinating thingies.

Cheers, Pat
    Glad you enjoy it. You will know more than the others. Happy woolens to all.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2