Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

M43 SS tunic

Article about: Hello all. I just found this forum this morning and thought that I would show you my SS tunic. It is a mint un-issued m43 in Italian wool. While it lacks any runic or rank insignia, it does

Exclamation M43 SS tunic

Hello all. I just found this forum this morning and thought that I would show you my SS tunic. It is a mint un-issued m43 in Italian wool. While it lacks any runic or rank insignia, it does have a nice machine sewn sleeve eagle. One of the advantages of having a tunic without the insignia is that I can photographic it with different combinations of loose insignia that I have in my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 SS tunic   M43 SS tunic  

M43 SS tunic   M43 SS tunic  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement M43 SS tunic
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: M43 SS tunic

Hello Herrgeezer. Herzlich welcome to the forum!
    Seems you have a nice jackets! Do you have any close up pictures of insignia and markings?
    With best regards,
    Dimas

?

I like the Reinhard Heidrich, is it german wool?

Quote by Dimas View Post
    Hello Herrgeezer. Herzlich welcome to the forum!
    Seems you have a nice jackets! Do you have any close up pictures of insignia and markings?
    With best regards,
    Dimas
    Thank you Dimas. Here are some shots of the sleeve eagle and inside stamps. On the image that just shows the stamps, the white material is not part of the tunic, it's the torso that the tunic is displayed over.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture M43 SS tunic   M43 SS tunic  

M43 SS tunic   M43 SS tunic  

Quote by Dimas View Post
    I like the Reinhard Heidrich, is it german wool?
    Dimas, the pictures I have showed are all of the same tunic. I have placed the different insignia on each picture to make it look like a different jacket. The jacket is made of captured Italian wool with a nice herring bone twill (HBT) lining.

?

In this picture I see another type of lining.
    But I prefer in that case Norge insignia, becuse I prefer the units fought in my area. The 23 rgt was fought about 160 km from me

Quote by Dimas View Post
    In this picture I see another type of lining.
    But I prefer in that case Norge insignia, becuse I prefer the units fought in my area. The 23 rgt was fought about 160 km from me
    Hi Dimas. The white material is not the lining of the tunic. It is the torso that the tunic is displayed over.

What a great thing to live in the area where this division fought. I would like to be able to visit your country and see the area. Where I live in the U.S.A., there were three great Civil War battles; the battle of Nashville, the battle of Franklin and the battle of Murfreesboro.

Welcome herrgeezer

I allso prefer the norwegian jacket....
    Ups: I mean the norwegian insignia...
    Thanks for showing us these wonderful iteems

?

Quote by herrgeezer View Post
    Hi Dimas. The white material is not the lining of the tunic. It is the torso that the tunic is displayed over.

What a great thing to live in the area where this division fought. I would like to be able to visit your country and see the area. Where I live in the U.S.A., there were three great Civil War battles; the battle of Nashville, the battle of Franklin and the battle of Murfreesboro.
    You are allways welcome!

Hi Guys,this is my firs post in this Forum.

herrgeezer,your tunic looks very nice,how do you think to restore it?

Best,
    Francesco

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast