Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

Article about: On the maroon madness site, the savants there cannot recognize an early Bundeswehr over coat (grey with bronze buttons) versus a black SS overcoat. Here a small comparison.

Default Re: Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Collages, whose goals, and do read Golding's book. I read it at your age and it left a deep impression on me. It is fairly frightening but also not without relevance to our undertaking.
    Learn step by step, and do so year in and year out.
    SS regalia is more present here than in my 13th year, that's for sure.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!
    P
    Many

I have made some wonderful (or would that be weird and wonderful) mistakes but I think that you would have to poke my eyes out with a stick before I took that coat as an Allgemeine mantel.

Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!
    Quote by Bochmann View Post
    I have made some wonderful (or would that be weird and wonderful) mistakes but I think that you would have to poke my eyes out with a stick before I took that coat as an Allgemeine mantel.
    The person who posted it is entitled to make a mistake. My beef is with the "experts" on the other site who cannot determine it is from the Bundeswehr and fail to offer evidence of an authentic item as a corrective.

We here strive to be as constructive as possible. I cannot imagine why someone would think the Bw overcoat is a black SS overcoat, but it is impolite and bad form to make fun of ignorance in people who genuinely seek the truth.

My issue is with the regulars who play no constructive role and demonstrate inadequate knowledge.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!Mantel, Mantel, Maentelein!

The person who posted it is entitled to make a mistake. My beef is with the "experts" on the other site who cannot determine it is from the Bundeswehr and fail to offer evidence of an authentic item as a corrective.

We here strive to be as constructive as possible. I cannot imagine why someone would think the Bw overcoat is a black SS overcoat, but it is impolite and bad form to make fun of ignorance in people who genuinely seek the truth.

My issue is with the regulars who play no constructive role and demonstrate inadequate knowledge.
    Point taken.

Dear colleague Bochmann, my comment was surely not directed at you, but at persons across the ether in the maroon mad house, in particular those who aspire to some leadership there.

Do forgive my hectoring. Such is bad form.

?

Patrick, your understanding and continual willingness to learn about this mad collecting habit of ours is more than encouraging, you are more mature than your actual years, in short you are the future of collecting militaria and with the discerning and expert comments and observations offered by FB, and others of worthy note, without whom this particular field, ie SS clothing and their accessories, would remain a complete enigma, you will im sure be more than capable of becoming a knowledgable exponent, may they long remain willing to impart their knowledge freely and without the air of elitism as seen on other sites

?

Just got back from school, and the library. Where I picked up Lord of flies, and also Bram Stokers Dracula. Considering Bram Stokers hundred anniversary since his death was not too long ago (He died five days after the sinking of the Titanic).

Thank you Dave, I thoroughly enjoy learning about foetid woolens and the mad world of SS regelia. I hope one day to get a piece of SS woolens. But my lack of money and the price for SS foetid woolens has denied me of the satisfaction.
    Friedrich is a poet and a gentleman. I have learned so much from his posts.

Regards, Patrick
    Last edited by M18922; 05-15-2012 at 09:38 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2