Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here

For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!

Article about: I have wanted a SS collar tab for awhile, but every single one that I have come across always seemed to be a fake to me. After studying the forums, I knew what authentic examples looked like

Default For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!

I have wanted a SS collar tab for awhile, but every single one that I have come across always seemed to be a fake to me. After studying the forums, I knew what authentic examples looked like, plus at the shows by me, they just don't pop up at all often. I found this one today at a gun show in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I remember seeing one exactly like it for sale in the forums here, and a few discussed on here like this one. It's a cardboard backed bevo tab, probably produced late war in Dachau I believe. I got it for 300$ which I do not believe was bad, overall I am more then pleased. Opinions would be strongly appreciated and accepted. Thank you all in advance, and I am extremely filled with joy that I finally have a SS rune collar tab!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!   For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!
    P
    Many

?

Nice!!!!

?

Nice Bevo SS collar tab. Congrats on the find.
    I personally like the Bevo style myself. Here is mine.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!   For me, the holy grail, a Bevo SS collar tab with cardboard backing!  

Looks good, congratulations

I have one of each.

Here's my pair

one of those was amongst my 1st German badges.

Looks like a fine example to me, well done my friend. Also great to see the forums search function has been well used for research for once! Leon.

?

Quote by IHaveTrueGrit View Post
    I have wanted a SS collar tab for awhile, but every single one that I have come across always seemed to be a fake to me. After studying the forums, I knew what authentic examples looked like, plus at the shows by me, they just don't pop up at all often. I found this one today at a gun show in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I remember seeing one exactly like it for sale in the forums here, and a few discussed on here like this one. It's a cardboard backed bevo tab, probably produced late war in Dachau I believe. I got it for 300$ which I do not believe was bad, overall I am more then pleased. Opinions would be strongly appreciated and accepted. Thank you all in advance, and I am extremely filled with joy that I finally have a SS rune collar tab!
    Nice late war tab.

Very nice tabs shown..
    I have two BEVO SS collar tabs, one with
    the cardboard backing, and one in the white buckram backing,,