Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Miniture Eagle RZM M1/12

Article about: HI Guys I picked up a few bits today and among them were these two miniture eagles marked.I think that they are SA related can this be confirmed and added to. Also how do they meet up to aut

?

Default Miniture Eagle RZM M1/72

HI Guys
    I picked up a few bits today and among them were these two miniture eagles marked.I think that they are SA related can this be confirmed and added to.
    Also how do they meet up to authenticity on this forum.To me they look good but in all the excitement and early morning sun i may have missed something.I'm sure you guys will put me straight
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniture Eagle RZM M1/12  
    Last edited by Rayco; 06-22-2014 at 09:50 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Miniture Eagle RZM M1/12
    P
    Many

Photos of the reverse would help.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

look ok.

These badges are for the dagger?
    This issue should be shifted to the dagger royaume.

Quote by Friedrich-Berthold View Post
    These badges are for the dagger?
    This issue should be shifted to the dagger royaume.
    I am not sure that they are FB. That is why I asked for reverse photos. The couple I have in my collection do not have a cut out around the eagle's head and I am unfamiliar with any that do.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniture Eagle RZM M1/12  
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Default Close up pictures of Miniture Eagle RZM M1/72

Ok here are a few more pictures...............My mistake Correction of RZM No. M1/72 instead of 12,
    Sorry for delay, HiPad doesnt seem to be very cooperative with this site.Back with LTop.........
    Oh and I apologise if I've started this thread in the wrong section.I was thinking more SA / SS rather than dagger regalia.
    If these are for this purpose does any one have nay pictures showing this?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Miniture Eagle RZM M1/12   Miniture Eagle RZM M1/12  

Thanks. This material is not my thing, save M 1/72 is a well known Fritz Zimmermann

Could you please tell us the dimensions of these eagles?
    I have never seen any with this kind of backing.
    Thanks,
    Ralph

?

They measure,wing tip 2 wing tip 26mm,Top to bottom 20mm

Tthey look like day badges or some other purpose for the lapel, though not something I remember seeing previously. They look good to me, whatever they are for.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast