Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Mint Heer and SS insignia sold at the Max

Article about: Hi, I hear there was a batch of mint high ranking Heer and SS insignia for sale at the Max show last week. It was found in a tailors shop in Germany. I know it all sold instantly. Anybody ha

Default Mint Heer and SS insignia sold at the Max

Hi, I hear there was a batch of mint high ranking Heer and SS insignia for sale at the Max show last week. It was found in a tailors shop in Germany. I know it all sold instantly. Anybody have any pictures of these items they could share?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Mint Heer and SS insignia sold at the Max
    P
    Many

The photo journals of said event appear on other websites, which I refuse to mention here as it will be construed as an endorsement.

Hello I have seen some photos of the show but nothing like what you are talking about.
    Who was the source of your information?

Mint Heer and SS insignia sold at the MaxThis is an image from elsewhere of Mr. Bob Hritz's items.

- - ------- - -

He is a great old hand in the SS insignia field and I trust his judgment of these conflicted things.

Mint Heer and SS insignia sold at the MaxNot found at militaria fair recently. No cuff title, nor Kuebelwagen, nor corpse of SS man, nor cute dog nor VA SS model dog bed suitable for small PKW.

Mint Heer and SS insignia sold at the MaxMint Heer and SS insignia sold at the MaxMint Heer and SS insignia sold at the MaxNot found in SS Kleiderkasse price list. The dog bed, that is. The hat is, though, such as it is. We seldom see SS dog beds of 08/15 Sturmbannfuehrer in repose.