Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My First Few SS Cloth Items

Article about: Welcome to the minefield of collecting and also collecting. We all began somewhere and built what we have over many years of study. Our friend FB has said it all in an eloquent manner I some

PEB
    ?

Default My First Few SS Cloth Items

Hi Guys
    I am a somewhat beginner collector and figured I would post pics of my first few SS cloth items. Nothing spectacular but I am pretty happy to have them.

Regards
    Paul
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My First Few SS Cloth Items   My First Few SS Cloth Items  

My First Few SS Cloth Items   My First Few SS Cloth Items  

My First Few SS Cloth Items   My First Few SS Cloth Items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Few SS Cloth Items
    P
    Many

Default Re: My First Few SS Cloth Items

Good original items. Thanks for sharing them.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

All original, not a bad start for a beginner
    Regards,
    Dimas

my Skype: warrelics

Fine Art.

My First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsWell done. Perhaps a word is necessary here as to why a collector would venture here. There is the hope of knowledge, as well as a congenial atmosphere. Very few of us, and I mean really very few, have built such a place on the rubble of many disappointments. For this reason, a new person with his treasures should feel comfortable here, and we should welcome a post like this as a sign of the health and vitality of our undertaking. Other kinds of posts, which have the goal of disorder, disruption and anti knowledge must be expelled, or controlled. Be certain that the small number of us here who shoulder this burden are quick to correct behavior that deviates from the standards of the site.

We look forward to PEB's success as a collector and here are the things on which arm bands were once attached, in another epoch.
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 02-13-2012 at 01:31 AM.

Here, here!
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

My First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth Items
    Quote by Adrian Stevenson View Post
    Here, here!
    No doubt Paul put much effort and heartache into such a start with this material. Bravo. He comes here because Adrian and his helpers have built a sound place, and a handful of us will share any burden to make this place of interest and merit for like minded souls. Those who want to sew discord and are foolish to begin little fights that they cannot finish in terms of evidence, knowledge and simple throw weight in the good ole' cold war meaning, the maroon mad house welcomes you with open arms.

PEB
    ?

Friedrich
    Much appreciated. I have received quite a bit of support here and from one friend in particular who has been gracious enough to sell me items from his own personal collection. However i'm afraid that my collecting will be coming to an end after seeing the spectacular items you posted. WOW!

I don't like my items that much now.

Quote by PEB View Post
    Friedrich
    Much appreciated. I have received quite a bit of support here and from one friend in particular who has been gracious enough to sell me items from his own personal collection. However i'm afraid that my collecting will be coming to an end after seeing the spectacular items you posted. WOW!

I don't like my items that much now.

Thanks. My point is we all began with the first steps. Those lead to others, and with luck, the results accumulate over time. Over decades, even, as in my case. Your start is a fine one and we celebrate it. We honor it and welcome you. The things form a trajectory, a path, and, in the best sense, a long one.

Excellent collection-I particularly like the stick pin! Very nice start!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast