Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

My First Few SS Cloth Items

Article about: Welcome to the minefield of collecting and also collecting. We all began somewhere and built what we have over many years of study. Our friend FB has said it all in an eloquent manner I some

Default Re: My First Few SS Cloth Items

Welcome to the minefield of collecting and also collecting. We all began somewhere and built what we have over many years of study. Our friend FB has said it all in an eloquent manner I someday hope to attain. Learn who to listen to and who to trust.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My First Few SS Cloth Items
    P
    Many

PEB
    ?

Hi Guys
    Thanks for the kind words and advice. Here are some of my other items I have recently acquired. Many thanks to all of the people, to many to name, that have helped locate and obtain items. It's people like you gentlemen that will take time out for a newcomer that make it all worth while. The spirit of collecting all of you have spoke of is alive and well.

Kind Regards
    Paul

PEB
    ?

Sorry all. Pictures should have been in this order.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My First Few SS Cloth Items   My First Few SS Cloth Items  

My First Few SS Cloth Items   My First Few SS Cloth Items  

Attached Images Attached Images My First Few SS Cloth Items 

My First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsVery nice material and reflective of taste and discrimination in collecting. well done.

As the others have said welcome to the collecting world! You are starting right it seems, having a trusted collector friend to buy from. I had friends when I first started collecting but sadly some of them were not as well versed as many on here. As far at the items you have collected so far they are very nice and as much as I buy SS items there are several you have that I am still looking to find! Happy collecting!

Jeff

?

Welcome to the forum and to the field of collection and study of SS artifacts. I can only echo the comments above from the senior members and look forward to the exchange of information and further display of your very nice collection.

Best regards,

CMH

PEB
    ?

Thanks again guys!

Friedrich
    My hope is that some day you could see fit to adopt me and then those wonderful items could be passed on to me someday!

Quote by PEB View Post
    Thanks again guys!

Friedrich
    My hope is that some day you could see fit to adopt me and then those wonderful items could be passed on to me someday!
    Thanks. You work it out with Stinschen, since she is going to adopt me.

PEB
    ?

Friedrich
    I keep coming back to this thread now to look at your photos. My favorite is the one of all of your visors sitting on the table. I am trying to get my wife to let me buy one and you have a table full!

My First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth ItemsMy First Few SS Cloth Items
    Quote by PEB View Post
    Friedrich
    I keep coming back to this thread now to look at your photos. My favorite is the one of all of your visors sitting on the table. I am trying to get my wife to let me buy one and you have a table full!
    Once Stinschen adopts me and my collection, maybe she will sell you one or two or three. She wants one herself. Or maybe two or three. In the meantime, I am sorry to excite envy. My goal is merely the pictorial essay, since the other collectors/members here refrain from doing so for their own reasons.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast