Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

My Humble Attempt at an SS collection

Article about: by bigmacglenn1966 Nothing humble there, Ralph! That's a fine collection you've got going there, and nicely displayed as well! The prices for quality SS items are generally out of my league

Here is my example with RZM tag

Nick
    Attached Images Attached Images My Humble Attempt at an SS collection  My Humble Attempt at an SS collection 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Humble Attempt at an SS collection
    P
    Many

Indeed a nice collection.

yes very nice Ralph!! do you have any pictures of the rear of your visor cap insignias? (just for interests sake btw) looks like a lovely nuesilber Deschler TK !!

congrats its far from humble mate

very nice collection ralph
    Regards James

Very nice collection Ralph nothing humble about it
    Cheers
    Dave.

Fine analysis courtesy of Andreas.

Quote by Kevin Grootaers View Post
    Indeed a nice collection.
    Thank you Kevin!
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    yes very nice Ralph!! do you have any pictures of the rear of your visor cap insignias? (just for interests sake btw) looks like a lovely nuesilber Deschler TK !!

congrats its far from humble mate
    Thank you Ewan!
    The visor eagle was bought at a gun show about 35 years ago for around $50. and has a replaced pin. It has been posted in this thread in post #22. I believe it is made by Ferdinand Wagner.
    SS cap eagles and skulls
    The skull was given to me a long time ago due to the fact that it was poorly repaired and the obverse has been damaged. It is marked RZM MI/52 for Deschler.
    I have never posted this as, I guess I had reservations that it could be a reproduction, although, I had a good feeling about the material and construction of the skull. It is not stamped metal, nor do I think it is a cast copy, (not my area of expertise). It appears to have the shear marks along the edges which is what lead me to believe that it could be original. I guess if it is deemed to be a fake, I will have to start saving my pennies.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Humble Attempt at an SS collection   My Humble Attempt at an SS collection  

My Humble Attempt at an SS collection   My Humble Attempt at an SS collection  

My Humble Attempt at an SS collection  
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-01-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Quote by James C View Post
    very nice collection ralph
    Thank you James!
    Ralph.

- - ------- - -

Quote by ddavies View Post
    Very nice collection Ralph nothing humble about it
    Cheers
    Dave.
    Thank you Dave!
    Ralph.

Nothing humble there, Ralph! That's a fine collection you've got going there, and nicely displayed as well! The prices for quality SS items are generally out of my league financially, and the only SS item in my collection is this Dutch SS booklet...Thank you for sharing your treasures with us, and wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor!
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Humble Attempt at an SS collection  

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast