Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

My Humble Attempt at an SS collection

Article about: by bigmacglenn1966 Nothing humble there, Ralph! That's a fine collection you've got going there, and nicely displayed as well! The prices for quality SS items are generally out of my league

Quote by bigmacglenn1966 View Post
    Nothing humble there, Ralph! That's a fine collection you've got going there, and nicely displayed as well! The prices for quality SS items are generally out of my league financially, and the only SS item in my collection is this Dutch SS booklet...Thank you for sharing your treasures with us, and wishing you continued good fortune in your collecting endeavor!
    cheers, Glenn
    Thank you Glenn!
    Although they are generally out of my financial reach as well, I try to acquire one little piece at a time.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Humble Attempt at an SS collection
    P
    Many

The only other item in my SS collection at this time is this studio portrait of Albert. He was a school friend of my mothers. I was told that he was 16 years old at the time. The dedication on the reverse is to my mother. I believe the gefallen date is in my mother's handwriting. He did not survive very long.
    My original intentions for an SS collection were to acquire insignia that were representative examples of what he was wearing in the portrait. It kind of just snowballed from there.
    Ralph.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Humble Attempt at an SS collection   My Humble Attempt at an SS collection  

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Recently added these two to my collection.
    Ralph.

My Humble Attempt at an SS collection

Nice finish on the pair! Getting hard to find in this condition these days!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    Nice finish on the pair! Getting hard to find in this condition these days!
    Thank you William!
    It took a little while but I have the pair that I wanted.
    Ralph.

?

It is a special feeling when you get something in your possession after waiting for it a long long time.

Quote by TrondK View Post
    It is a special feeling when you get something in your possession after waiting for it a long long time.
    Thank you!
    Yes it is.
    Ralph.

?

Very nice mate!

?

No need to sound so apologetic Ralph. Thats a collection to be proud of. . Thanks for letting us see it too!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4