Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

My little family...

Article about: Here is one of mine.... I do not know how it is marked and I do not care, either. It is of an earlier date than your cap with the high crown and the Drahteinlage, i.e. the cap spring. This c

?

Default Re: My little family...

I really like the M34 Feldmütze, it may be my favorite piece. The first piece of militaria I ever purchased was one very similar to yours and it still holds a place as my favorite in my collection. Thank you for posting yours for all of us to enjoy.

CMH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little family...
    P
    Many

Thank you CMH !

The Tag...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little family...  

Quote by locloc08 View Post
    Pascal, could you please show some more pictures of the marvelous cap in post #19 if it is not too much trouble? It is stunning.
    Here with...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little family...   My little family...  

My little family...  

Very nice Kammerexemplar, i.e. likely never issued. Or if issued, never really worn. Thanks for showing us your very fine things. Much good fortune in your collecting. The fakes of these are now quite skilled, but your piece is an authentic one. Notice also the "fuzzy" piping, which in this case is quite alright. The fakers cannot imitate well executed piping by skilled hands as much as they might otherwise try. The skills required for same have died with the passage of the decades.

In use these things appeared thus....happy smiles for the winter charity and the Kunststoff badges. Where are the children? Where the badges? Where the black uniform? Where the man wearing the uniform? Where is the woman?
    Attached Images Attached Images My little family... 

Wink Re: My little family...

Who knows...

the same cap in wear ... 1st of May 1934
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little family...   My little family...  

and a member of Standarte 122...

please note : NO "Sturmband" (cuff tittle)

Cool collection man. Cheers.

?

What fantastic collections, these become somewhat hypnotic and in my eyes are beautiful to behold, i know its not PC to drool over something that represented a regime that could be brutal, but these caps arent evil, items of clothing arent evil, equipment and associated items arent evil, its trhe people inside them, who wore them, we as collectors of any type of militaria have nothing to reproach ourselves with, it will always remain the historic and asthetic content that draws me to them and i thank you both for posting such excellent examples most of which i doubt i will ever see close at hand, and its true exponents of this collecting mania like yourselves that give others such a wonderful chance to see these items.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast