Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

My little family...

Article about: Here is one of mine.... I do not know how it is marked and I do not care, either. It is of an earlier date than your cap with the high crown and the Drahteinlage, i.e. the cap spring. This c

Default Re: My little family...

I am sure. The regulations were not always followed, plainly, despite what the Wehrmacht Award whacko crowd wishes to believe. Even though regulations were, at times, strictly enforced, same did not always have the desired effect.
    The 1937 regulations, I think, phased out the silken embroidery, but I am sure such was not observed by some....
    In any case, thanks for the nice pictures and best wishes for the growth of your collection. Bruex is not Colmar, is it?
    Last edited by Friedrich-Berthold; 07-19-2011 at 07:40 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My little family...
    P
    Many

"In any case, thanks for the nice pictures and best wishes for the growth of your collection. Bruex is not Colmar, is it ?"

Thank you Friedrich, unfortunately not.... a "123" Sta. tab would be great !
    Last edited by Pascal BERNHARD; 07-19-2011 at 09:42 PM.

The things that are so near, yet so far....so much in our dreams and become the stuff of our nightmares.....

Nothing is ever simple about this junk, and plainly, such heartache adhered to it in the pre- May 1945 epoch, as well. The editor of the Mitteilungsblaetter must have been a total pita, frankly.My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...

Some linings...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My little family...  

Quote by Pascal BERNHARD View Post
    Some linings...
    Thank you. You have a fine collection.

Thank you to Pascal and F.B for sharing their collections and for the insightful commentary from those and other members. Its a great help to new members such as myself that these threads re-emerge periodically and reveal a history of their own. Regards paul

My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...My little family...
    Quote by backtothefront View Post
    Thank you to Pascal and F.B for sharing their collections and for the insightful commentary from those and other members. Its a great help to new members such as myself that these threads re-emerge periodically and reveal a history of their own. Regards paul
    Thanks for the kind words. We wish all beginners and not so beginners much good fortune in their quest.

The reflection here makes one realize how many years have been expended in the search for these things.

Quote by backtothefront View Post
    You are welcome Paul

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7